Thursday, January 29, 2009

tick-tock tick-tock

Aiya..... to day gambled blackjack at pei's party. Lost 12 bucks T.T . And summore parents found out i gambled there. Lied bout my losses XD, said i only lost rm2 >.<. Anyways, met some people from Puay Chai there. 

DU ppl are LOUD!! Especially those there. I tell u, they can tear a place down in a day or two @_@.


Its late and im still here blogging. Time flies so freaking fast man... already 1 month since school start. In a split second it will be SPM, then who knows what.. A-level? Matriculation? Form 6? Seriously fast...


Screw school, some of my good neighbours are leaving or already left the place. Jien Tzen is already in Melboourne, and pei shi is going to Penang in a few months. Seriously, everyone seems to be going somewhere but me. Im still lost, not sure where to go.


Haiz... i guess i'll end up somewhere...eventually. As long as im not a beggar, its ok with me.


daniel off...

No comments: