Saturday, November 1, 2008

Monopoly Mayhem?!

Last week was a short week of school. Only 2 days because of the deepavali hols.

I brought my Monopoly HERE AND NOW edition to play because the school-planned activities are.....boring

Round 1
me, johnathan, hui liang, ken yi, brandon, DK

Been a long time since we played this game. Ken Yi was a Rule obsessed person, and a jailbird too. DK was mad at me because he was REPLACED by amanda because he wasn't there when the round began. Apparently he left the room for some reason just before we ended the previous round... talk about coincidences....... well, he replaced amanda after we moved to the language room and was not as mad at me.(sorry dude)

I managed to win this round with 13million!!!

Round 2
me, Su Wee, Brandon, Tim Ng, Tong, EJ

This round was played in front of the changing room/toilet because we couldn't stay in class. Tong and EJ joined in halfway and quickly lost due to lack of properties. Su wee was sad because EJ owed him 10million but could only give him 600k. Eventually he still won with his 4-storey apartment on KINGS ROAD.

Round 3
me, Johnathan , Ken yi, Samuel, Jeremy, Zhen Wei

We enforced the BLUR rule in this round. Zhen Wei had the most to lose as he always didn't notice when people land on his properties.(AWW). Johnathan won with his early investment at HYDE'S PARK. He earned about 11million from this property. He eventually won with this.( Good for you )

Haiz.... about 1 more week of school...... then its vacation for all!!!

Good luck to all my non-form 3 peers in your examinations.


signing off

No comments: