Saturday, August 30, 2008

Emo is bad for health ( but good for losing weight )

after a week of sleepless nights, i finally got some rest last night.

yesterday, i wasn't my usual carefree(?) self. I guess i was depressed. It SUCKED! But thanks to a good friend, i managed to get out of it. Being emo isn't good for your health, but i found out it loses weight! I lose nearly 2kg and i dun have a belly(maybe i do but its smaller -_-"). Maybe i'll be emo again someday......

anyway, this week sucked. I got my results and i lost to OMEN. that just makes me sick. My results deteriorated alot. Anyways nvm, because its better to get crap results now than in the actual exam.

English -78 B (dropped from 86)
Malay -70 B (dropped from 86)
Chinese -64 C (dropped from 70)
Maths -94 A (dropped from 96)
Science -87 A (improved from 75)
Geography -83 A (dropped from 95)
History -75 B (improved from 72)
KH -77 B (maintained)

Nearly all my results dropped. Well, at least my chinese tied with the OMEN even though i screwed up and he didn't. But i didn't even get A for English and thats HORRIBLE!!!! Got lectured by parents for 3 days because of that.


Anyways, condolences for those who didn't do well and congrats to those that did.



Good Luck to all PMR ppl and beat the OMEN!!!

No comments: